In relation to transferring of funds to beneficiaries of mid-day [...]
Guidelines provided on conducting the following under Poshan Maah in [...]
- Establishment of Nutrition Counselling Desk to counsel on maternal, child and household nutrition, to provide information on care and educational activities for children up to 6 years of age, and information on MKUY and PMMVY schemes.
- Use e-rickshaw, tempo or rikshaw, loudspeakers and banners to provide audio-based nutrition counselling.
- Write slogans on prominent walls to spread nutrition awareness in the community.
- Conduct plantation drive at AWCs with important plants including papaya, guava and lemon along with spreading the message of eating nutritious food
- Conduct Convergence Action Plan meetings
- AWWs to create WhatsApp groups with all beneficiaries and their LS to share counselling messages and nutrition and ECCE-related videos and resolve their health and nutrition-related concerns.
- Conduct home visits of pregnant women and children to provide health, nutrition counselling including on antenatal care, breastfeeding and complementary feeding, information on PMMVY scheme
- Provide information on conducting ECCE activities at home including instructions for parents to give a missed call on a specific government phone number to receive an audio of a story for their children and instructions for sharing and uploading paintings by children.
- Measure the weight of children during their home visits and provide appropriate counselling. Malnourished children to be assessed by ANMs during VHSNDs to refer them for home, health facility or NRC-based care.
- Conduct community-based events including Godhbharai.
Poshan maah guidance from ICDS- Detailed statement of activities to be done in September 2020 under Poshan Maah
Establishment of Nutrition Counselling Desk to counsel on maternal, [...]
Upload data regarding Poshan Maah activities on the Jan Andolan [...]
Following to be conducted under Poshan Maah in September 2020: [...]
Detailed guidelines provided for conducting Intensified Diarrhea Control Fortnight from [...]
Report on the Impact of Bihar floods 2020 by UNICEF, [...]